i had a very busy day off on Wednesday - i don't know what i did when i worked full time - i think everyone should work 4 days a week - its great! I did loads of jobs that i never get round to.
In the after noon i had a great time round at Ione & Dave's looking after Beth and Isaac. we played Monopoly and watched Shaun the Sheep. Then the twins came home and i have to say i was shattered by the end. I don't know how you do it all the time guys - I loved it and it was manic. Thank you for a great afternoon
then in the evening six of us girlie's went out to the new Chinese buffet in crewe called the Dragon Inn - it is defiantly worth a visit if you are around these parts. You Can eat as much as you like of what you like. I had loads of starter and the crispy duck - very yummy. Thanks girlie's
No comments:
Post a Comment