Well my blog has been severely lacking in attention,
I’m really sorry - I can say is that a busy life means something gets left behind.
I really wish I had more time.
So here is a quick catch up on the last month and a bit;
10 good things
I’m really sorry - I can say is that a busy life means something gets left behind.
I really wish I had more time.
So here is a quick catch up on the last month and a bit;
10 good things
1. Christmas – we had a great Christmas with Colin and Joy in Cwmbran, I got a new phone. I had 2 weeks off and it was great to have that space from work to relax after a busy time making 8 Christmas cakes, the 18-30 christmas party and cooking a 3 course meal for 30 people and the general madness of Christmas
2. Spring Cleaning (early) – I spent between Christmas and new year, with a bit of help from mum, (thanks) cleaning every inch of our house and it looked wonderful for all of 10 minutes.
3. New Year – we had a great evening with James, Butch and my mum.
4. Friends – thanks for being my friends – I don’t know what I would do without you. I wish I had more time to see you all. It was good to hear from some people over Christmas and catch up with some friends who
5. YM lot – Joe has gone to rehab and is doing really well. Butch, James, Hazel, Stu, Ade, Andy, Lisa and the rest still come round regularly and its great to be able to share our home with them and share some of the gospel with them – we have started Christianity explored this week and week 1 was good – I did my testimony and its great to be reminded what God has done for me over the years. And it’s even better to be able to share it with others.
6. We have a new fridge freezer
7. We have had our kitchen designed and are waiting for quotes to have the building work done.
8. We’re going to word alive in April.
9. I’ve been listening to loads of music again – and I love it.
10. its my birthday soon and I’m being spoiled – a friend is taking me out for tea, I’m being taken away for the weekend to see Mary Popins and to stay in Manchester for 2 nights and going out for a meal on my birthday.
And I’m going to sneak an 11. – Geraint is fab.
10 not so good things
And I’m going to sneak an 11. – Geraint is fab.
10 not so good things
1. illness- Geraint had flu (proper flu) and I’ve been slightly stressy and not feeling on top of the world. Mum is also ill.
2. Work – Is soooooooooooooo stressful – I can’t get any busier and have so much to do – I’m drowning and the girls aren’t in the best of moods about the amount of stuff they have to do and changes that are happening. But the good thing is yesterday my boss finally listened (but only after I cried) and has relaxed the pressure for a month so I can get to the work that should have been done in November. I hope I will find out who my new boss is soon.
3. Grandpa Gammon – Grandpa Gammon (Helen’s grandpa) died and we miss him loads but he is now in heaven with his saviour.
4. Thimble and Buddy aren’t getting on too well. They keep arguing and I wish they would decide who boss is.
5. Andrew (my brother) failed his exams and is having a tough time at work. Mum’s really worried about him but he is moving jobs in Feb. and hopefully that will help.
6. Crèche rota – I made a mess of it again, I missed a week out and then sent it in an e-mail without sending the attachment, but ester is taking it over (thanks ester)
7. I haven’t had time to read everyone’s blogs for ages and feel so out of it.
8 I’ve gained loads of weight – I’m going to try and start again and loose it.
9. My house is a mess again – I’m constantly cleaning – 2 dogs in the winter is not good. They make a mess and get so dirty.
10.Time – I run out of it so quickly. I wish I had a time machine to stop the time and give me more.
No comments:
Post a Comment