Wednesday, 18 February 2009

randomness

I had decided to give up my blog as i ran out of things to write, and not had any photo's to take recently , but its ione's fault - i have just caught up on her blog and i now want to write mine, i have no idea what to write but I'm going to keep going - i hope i have some readers left and don't bore you too much but if i don't i will continue just for me!

I had a challenge on facebook :

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you

so here is my randomness about the last few weeks:

1. i still haven't got over my weekend away with Geraint in January - I still keep thinking of the wonderful things we did.

2. i brought new cake tins and I'm yet to try them out. - Does anyone need a cake?

3. The taxi driver in Manchester said that he liked the sound of our weekend apart from the shopping and Geraint agreed but shop we did.

4. We sat in the top of the palace theatre and the steps we so huge i couldn't walk up them!

5. The other weekend i went to Bath.

6. I stayed with Helen as it was snowy and i didn't have a car. We had a great weekend catching up and i painted 3 pictures on canvas, but they are not good enough to go up, they are just weird.

7. We went to the cinema to see 'He's just not that into you' - it was good

8. i saw loads of trailers for films and thought they would be good things to see but i can't remember what they were.

9. work is frustrating, and stressful and i hate change.

10. The government keep bringing in these wonderful things to help people in debt - I wish they would work in practice.

11. we can't get any busier at work, we can't do anymore and I wish there was a way we could reduce what we have to do.

12. Danielle has brought a House in France and when her house sells, she is going to leave, - Don't go Dan!!

13. i wish i was thin, i have put on nearly all the weight i lost last year and can't seem to loose any.

14. We are trying to Adopt and the process takes forever.

15. i wish the social worker would phone back, why do they take so long. i don't know whether to phone her.

16. coffee and friends are great, Ione and I went to Costa for coffee last week and it was great to catch up.

17. I'm addicted to hot cross buns, i love them.

18. i spoke to Liz on the phone last week and it was great to catch up, we haven't spoken in ages. I miss her loads.

19. we have brought a new kitchen and are waiting for the builders to come and do lots of work, I'm really excited, it comes on the 18th April.

20. When i went to buy it i was really brave and bartered with them and the price dropped by £500. How good was I!

21. Work made a mess of my holiday at the begging of the year, so i have 2 week to take before April , Geraint is also useless at calculating his holiday and has 2 weeks left too

22. In 2 weeks we are going on holiday to bath for a week. really exciting

23. In April we are going to word alive with Phil, Ester, Fiona and Nicola. I'm very excited.

24. I left my mobile at work and its frustrating. and I don't know what to do with my day today.

25 i quite like blogging

1 comment:

allotmentbore said...

Yay I`m glad you haven`t given up! Hope your builder doesn`t move to France before he does your kitchen! I didn`t realise you went to the Palace Theatre. That is my worst nightmare. I went with Dave`s sister to see Beauty and The Beast, not realising how scarily high it is. I sat pinned to my seat, hardly breathed and tried to shut my eyes to the horror of sitting at such a precarious angle. Glad you enjoyed it tho x