well this week is full of bits:
i've pulled a muscle in my shoulder and it hurts.
I've booked my medical for our adoption applcation (30th June) - i'm scared
We have some strawberries on my plants
Our rhurbarb is looking good ( but not enough to make rubarb and apple cordial)
We don't have rats anyomre and spent the weekend making cement and concrete to fill the holes and level the yard ( it was hard work)
thimble isn't well and off to the vets today, and I can't believe how much pet insurance is,
I actually think my boss is OK this week (even thoug i don't agree with her).
Tracey (at work) has resigned.
Mum went for physio and was possitive about it.
I've got loads to do today but am having lunch with Ione.
We are going camping this weekend - lets hope the weather is good.
2 comments:
We`re camping this weekend too. I`m sooo hoping for good weather. x
how did your medical go?
Post a Comment