Friday, 25 February 2011

girly weekend - day 1

I'm in Bath,

I arrived Wednesday night and it was great to catchup with mum but she is no my main reason for coming to bath this weekend.

I'm having a girly weekend with Helen.

Yesterday we went shopping and then had lunch at sally lunns, then more shopping.  We didn't buy very much but were heavy laden!! - Helen brought wool for knitting hats for children's Christmas boxes.

I brought a load of jewellery bits for our felting/craft evening and a button to finish off my felt broach.

and i saw this amazing necklace and bracelet that i rally want to buy.  Its glass beads, all the colours of the rainbow.  It loots a amazing. As i am being made redundant and its all quite expensive -  we can't really afford it so i think geriant might have to buy it for Christmas for me - I'm very excited. but not sure i Can wait till Christmas!!!

We then went to the Bath spa for a 2 hour session. it was lovely just to relax and have more chatting time with Helen.

In the evening we had dinner at Helen's and watched a DVD- The blind side. it was good, a true story.

day 2 - we are off pottery painting and for more girly time.  how exciting

No comments: