We have spent a fab weekend in Sheffield with my brother, Andrew his wife Karen and son james. Mum was there too.
James was 3 on saturday and we had a birthday party at the soft play centre. It was great fun, Adults were allowed on to help the kids and I was a kid! The best bit was the slide and i deffinatly didn't like the rope bridge! Although I was too small to climb some of the gaps - so some of the real kids didn't stand a chance. It was great fun. We had party food and a Rory cake and balloons and lots of fun.
James got a tool set and work bench for his birthday and we have spent the weekend buiilding cars and playing with the powertools - that really work - I wish i was a kids now the toy are great.
Karen felt ill most of the wekend after picking up a bug on holiday - get well soon karen
Yesturday we also played on the Wii. (I want one) We had great fun playing tennis and baseball and as usual i get most points for effort and 0 points for ability but i had fun and it was great exercise - they cannot longer say that computer games are not energetic.
Thank you for a lovely weekend, happy birthday james .
No comments:
Post a Comment