harry potter and Ice age 3.
Harry Potter was ok -
It was good to have a girls night out and Liz and I laughed our socks off when we both jumped out of our seats at the scarey bit when the things came out the water and grabbed harry - She even knew it was coming.
It was good to have a girls night out and Liz and I laughed our socks off when we both jumped out of our seats at the scarey bit when the things came out the water and grabbed harry - She even knew it was coming.I didn't think it was the best potter film - probably the worst so far - al l the others have had a story in itslef but this was a joining book to make the last 2 films make sense. It needed a big fight and not as much slushy teanage romance. but i guess we will understand the next too so roll on the next one....
Ice age 3 however was fab.
Geraint and i went on Friday both tired and feeling abit warn out and fed up after a busy week, and it cheered us up no end. It was silly funny and a good feel good film - definatly one to watch. I can't beleive how cleaver they are with all the annimation - its just amazing. best film this year i think.
No comments:
Post a Comment