Wednesday, 14 October 2009

some bye's are definatly hard.

today has been another end and a very sad see you soon, Most Wednesdays I meet Ione and sam and sometimes maggie and a few others. but today was the last of our regular lunches, we will still have them sometimes when i can make it to crewe on a day off and i hope they might venture to Dudley occasionally. But Ione and Sam are great friends and I will defiantly miss our Wednesday richle of going to pizza hut, having lunch and encouraging one another with our tales of the week gone by.

today's lunch was slightly different and we went to Ione's. it was completely home made - sam made soup, maggie made bread and ione made dessert and it was much more yummy than pizza hut.

but the friends defiantly win over the food - they have never failed to be there when needed, to listen and lend a hand and have always made me see the brighter side of any problem or nightmare.

I will defiantly miss all their kids, and being able to help out in school holidays and do fun things that you never get to do without having kids of your own.

but most of all I definitely don't know what i would do without Ione and all the newalls - if i could take one family to Dudley it would be them.

Ione is an inspiration to me and I wish i could be as creative and enthusiastic about things as she is, even when things are down she keeps going and finds a way though - her Lottie is great - i wish i could grow like she can, She cooks brilliantly and the times we get to go round for tea are always amazing. something yummy comes to the table , completely home made with love and care and always taste great. she makes weird and wonderful things like rhubarb cordial and chutney and jam that you think will be disgusting but is really nice. i wish i could cook as well as her and had time for a few more lessons, next year when there is lots of fruit i want to come and have a jam lesson.

she is defiantly a thrift queen and am always impressed how she makes money go so far. its real proof that it can be done.

I love her ability to manage a small house with 4 kids and still be standing at the end of the day and always find interesting an exciting things to do that cost very little.

I'm really going to miss you all

No comments: