Today we booked a delivery for before 1pm. A birthday present that has tried to be delivered several times but we were way - geraint was going to be in in the morning but did they come - no. they came after we went out in the middle of the afternoon.
I have already complaind about them once as they leave cards asking you to contact them to arrange delivery but leave you no numebrs to to arrange a delivery at a time which is suitable and it all has to be done over E-mail.
I hope i get it one day. I'm very intreeged about what it is!
2ndley today i had an appointment at the hospital - i have a lump on my eye which needs removing. they knew it was on my eye and booked me into the clinic to have it removed, we got there to be told that they could not do it in that clinic becuase it was on my eye and i would have to go back to a different clinic next week to have it removed. - what a waste of time for everyone!
i'm frustrated!
2 comments:
one of the reasons I started my blog was so that I can let off steam about incompetence, I'm sorry to see I'm not the only sufferer, but not unduly surprised
I am hoping that when you recieve the parcel, that it won't be a big disappointment
Post a Comment