On Sunday we were at church and it’s great to have a laugh and a joke with a few people who have become friends, but there is on part of getting to know people better that I really like – it’s the opportunity to ask really random questions. This is how you really get to know people.
Questions like
What item would you save (assuming all the family and pets are safe) if the house was burning down? – Geraint got my answer completely right – The computer – it has our whole life on- photo’s, addresses and so many more things I couldn’t be without. Other people answered ‘photo’s’ and ‘not much but feel I should say the kids photo’s’
What would you save?
What would be your favourite meal – some of our friends kids wanted jelly jelly and more jelly with sausage or fish and chips. (Hopefully not together) mine would have to be..... bread, - any kind and ooh there is too much choice – pizza, mixed grill, filled Yorkshire pudding, Dave’s Moroccan cooking, mum’s chicken casserole, crispy duck pancakes, meringue and profiteroles and my friends back cherry cheesecake and get better food after being poorly is mince and mashed potato! I just love food – except sprouts and sushi.
What about you?
Other questions I love to ask are:
Favourite place – Our friends liked Wilacombe in Devon – defiantly sounds like a good place to go, I love the beech anywhere.
First memorable book – Mine is to kill a mocking bird – the first book I remember having to read that I read in one go cos I couldn’t put it down and made me think.
What would you most like to do on a day off? Mine is the beech, or coffee or lunch with friends or a mooch around a quirky town.
Best game – Our friends kids were into super Mario racing on the Wii – I wasn’t very good! Mine has to be rapid dough – Pictionary with play dough. Although I have a great new game called pictureka – where you have to find hidden pictures of strange things on cards which get fired round the room by a penguin! J
If you could ask one question to someone who and what would it be?
No comments:
Post a Comment