oh what fun i am having - i'm having a great week - life hasn't been so much fun for a while.
I am having a week away in not so sunny cheshire while geraint is in tywyn on camp in the rain.
Thanks to phil and esther the dogs and i have somewhere warm and dry to rest our weary heads at the end of longs days, the dogs get to walk at the park across the road from their house which they havbe obviously missed by the speed they race to it every time we go.
Sunday i headed off to Wheelock and church and it was great to see so many friends and my sociual diary is full and brimming this week, I invited myself to ross and maggies for the day and had a lovely day with them on sunday.
So far I have spent time with liz, Ben and the kids ( oh how i have missed them - i've yet to play with the lego or thier new game which is to come later in the week!, fiona and i have put the worlds to right over several cups of tea, I met baby olivia for the first time and got to see sonia being the wonderful mum she deserves to be, katy and i shared more tea and cookies, and today I've caught up with my beauty treatement and had a long overduw lag wax and am spending the day with my faithful friedn ione and the kids
I am really enjoying being back in old haunts with familiar faces.
oh what fun.
1 comment:
Great to see you, Izzysan :)
Post a Comment