Friday, 27 August 2010

The rest of my week in Crewe….

I had a great time in Crewe, spending time with lots of friends and coming home was really hard. I stayed longer than planned and had an extra Sunday and a picnic at Brereton with a few friends old and new. I caught up more with liz and the kids and have a few more games to add to my list – monster is a firm favourite and I quite liked the new game Sjoelbak. I got my fix of Lego and other children’s games – I can’t wait to go back!! I had a lovely day with Fiona with lunch at the farm and a trip to a national trust place to walk the dogs, tea at her house ( thank you fionas mum and family) and a lovely catch up at Claire and Andrews for film night with out the film! Thank you Phil and Esther for the loan of your home. And for lots of people for making me feel right at home.



Sorry pictures are on my phone and I have no way of getting them off!!

No comments: