Friday, 28 January 2011

birthday - i'm 35!

yesterday i was 35 - I'm getting old!! - but I'm still a big kid at heart!

celebrations started last weekend.

Geriant took me away to a cottage in wales near Bennllech - we spent the days on the beech and walking the dogs and relaxed and chilled till Tuesday - we went to a lovely restaurant for a meal - upstairs at the boat House - very posh and a bit expensive but defiantly good for a treat!  We also went to portmerian to the little village and loved looking round wandering in lots of little shops.

We came home on Tuesday and stopped to see Liz and the kids as Ben is in Bacinofaso ( i haven't got a clue how to spell that!)  - it was fab to see them.

We came home and i backed cakes - roackyroad cupcakes and '99 cupcakes for work on Wednesday

Wednesday was work but we were all cheered up by cupcakes for my birthday

Yesterday was my birthday and i had a fab day.

I got woken up with breakfast in bed.
I had some lovely presents - a bird feeder, cake tins, money, a valse, some new place mats, geriant has got me a present but ti is still in tesco waiting to be picked up as it wasn't there in time.
I was taken on a magical mystery tour to holly bush garden centre. we wandered road and had lunch and i brought lots of bits for the House - some twig lights and a huge pig money box and some bird feed things for my birds feeder and some seeds for my veg patch.
geraint then had to go to work and left me to potter in the House, walk the dogs and bake a cheesecake.
In the evening i had 8 girl-friends over for the evening for puddings. - Pavlova, creme patisserie tarts, cheese and crackers and cheesecake.
The cheesecake was a bit of a flop but again that's another story.


I had a great day and lots of lovely birthday wishes. 

Thank you everyone.

No comments: