i got sent this by e-mail and thought i would share it with you....
(A)FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER:
work, King George fields to walk the dog, tescos, church
(B) FOUR PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME:
Ione, Sonia, Helen, Tescos ( and i wish they wouldn't)
C) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT:
Legs of man , Pizza hut, holly bush, ione's, bridge tea rooms in bradford upon avon
(D) FOUR PEOPLE I THINK WILL RESPOND
other bloggers
(E) FOUR TV SHOWS I WATCH (OR LISTEN TO) OVER AND OVER:
friends, spooks, x factor ( cos its funny) casualty
(F) FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
asleep, on holiday, the beech, with friends
(G) MY FOUR FAVOURITE FILMS
mama mia, augst rush, there are too many to choose from. - disney, anything girly, a good action, not horror,
what about you?
No comments:
Post a Comment