Wednesday, 8 October 2008

data protection

I know this is a huge part of my job but it is reallllllllllly annoying.

everyday i have to try and speak to people on the phone and they will not talk to me until i fax an up to date form of authority. i can understand this from a wrk point of view but at home when i am trying to sort out our thing i get slightly annoyed.

Becuase geriant owned the house beore me everything is in his name, but i am the one who deals with all the paperwork.

I have just beeen on the phone to our house insuracne - its ok for them to deal with me when we had to claim on the policy but now that i want to cancel it, they won't speak to me - its so annoying.

I answered all the right qeustions and could pass security with flying colours but no, they will not speak to me unless geraint is here.

I hate Data protection.

No comments: