Monday, 20 October 2008

Gods sustaining

I’m not one to talk about God loads on my blog or pour out my heart to the world but this is one occasion when I want to.

Life is tough – in so many ways we see people struggling around us and so many people around me have had a rather difficult time lately.

But for one thing I am grateful – that there is a God who loves us and will never let us go. He holds us tight and comforts us. He has an ultimate plan for our good and one day we will be in glory with him and all hurt and pain will pass away.

I’m so glad I can cling to him. Life sucks sometimes – I want to hold my new born baby in my arms – something I am never likely to do. - but I trust God that He knows best, and I will praise him for every blessing he gives me and for the ones he chooses not to I pray that he will give me the strength to carry on and understand and hold firm to the truth that one day all my pain and tears will end.

On facebook recently one of my friends has been posting music by Fernando Ortega.

This one had completely got my attention:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EKJ-_wU2M-w

1 comment:

allotmentbore said...

Great post again Izzy!