Wednesday, 18 March 2009

progress report 2.....

the missing units have been delivered to B& Q and they are on the top shelf - they are going to get them down in the night with the fork lift truck and should be hear tomorrow. I'm going to have a kitchen soon. They thought they might finish today but the handles have arrived and the floor still needs doing but hopefully by the end of the week i might have a full kitchen minus the dishwasher which comes in April.

I'm slightly happier today but my house is sooooooooooooo dirty it needs a good clean.

I'm off to wash the car and see if i can find its leak. and then to take the mended exhaust (which was mended by the kitchen fitter) to the garage ( who couldn't fix it) so they can fit it back on Geraints bike. - there is always something in our house.

No comments: