Tuesday, 12 May 2009

bad back

I have done my back in and I'm in excruciating pain, I can't sit, stand, lie down or move without it being painful.

I've been to the Dr and she has given me drugs which just zombie me (I've slept all day and can't tell the difference between milk and bread!), she has told me not to work for 2 weeks and rest - we are on holiday next week so that takes care of week 2! but I'm bored already.

i hate sitting round and doing nothing, I hate being in pain and I hate resting. I'm not allowed to drive or do anything that is painful so that means - absolutely nothing.

I have loads to do at work and hate being off ill. why is timing always so bad.

She has told me i might be like this for 4 - 6 weeks and I'm really not very impressed

I REALLY fed up and cheesed off.

1 comment:

allotmentbore said...

Hey Izzy, we`ll come round and keep you company on Thursday. x