a child on Christmas day today.
its only just 9am and i am up and dressed and ready to go.
I'm feeling better for the 2nd day in a row and had a productive day yesterday doing the last bits of Christmas shopping. - just got the wrapping to go!!
Today we are looking forward to seeing Phil, Ester and Nic who are coming to visit from Crewe. - i wonder what we shall do?
before they come i plan to put the music up loud (and wake geraint) and ice the Christmas cakes and do some christmassy things. - although i am very sad as I have made my brother and family a cake but due to the weather it won't make it there until the new year.
I do like this time of year when it is relaxed and you get to do nice things. I may even make some mince pies or Christmas biscuits or something yummy to make the house smell lovely.
1 comment:
Give my love to Phil and Est
Post a Comment