Wednesday, 20 February 2008
Day off trauma
Its Wednesday and my day off - I love Wednesdays - but I have a huge dilemma every week - I have too much to do and always have this dilemma of doing social activities with friends or doing jobs. Friends always win cos it’s more fun and much nicer to spend the day with friends rather than cleaning and doing things that need to be done. Then when I have an hour or two to do the jobs like this morning I sit on the computer and do lots of fun things around the house rather than the jobs!! - Today is no exception I’m going out to lunch with Ione, her sister and Beth and Isaac and then cinema and I'm sat here writing my blog and no jobs are getting one. Oh well maybe next week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment