Wednesday, 6 February 2008

Spooks

I'm feeling a bit better today - i feel like i might get better this side of never now. I've phoned in work and am now off for the rest of the week (geraint has said i must be ill for me todo that).

liz is also feeling better which is great - Ben had to take time off Uni because of me- so i'm glad she is on the mend.

Liz also lent me spooks on DVD to watch and i have watched them all ( in 3 days) - but why do they always end on a cliff hanger - Adams been shot and even though i have seen the next series I can't remember what happened. i hate addictive tv

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hi Izzy,

Just got Spooks 5 for valentine's day, I know what happens!
You can borrow it when we've finished it, but you'll have to come and get it!

Liz