It’s Sunday morning and I think this is probably the first time that I have had to do my blog all week but I can't tell you exactly what I’ve done!
I've been back to work this week after 2 weeks off - I cannot believe how when you are away everyone suddenly has an emergency and letters and needs to speak to you immediately. The girls all dealt with it wonderfully but I can back to a desk full of stuff and even now I’m not at the bottom.
On Wednesday I had a lovely busy day. Jenny and I went to Sonia for Coffee in the morning. When we got there we were greeted by Barry and Sonia rushing out the door to take Barry to the Doctors cos he was unwell. We were left to make teaourselves and had a lovely time chatting. Barry and Sonia arrived back 2 hours later and we had lots more lovely chatting. We must do it again properly soon.
In the afternoon I went to Hanley to spend my birthday money. Why is it when you have money you can't spend it and when you don't you can find hundreds of things to spend it on? I spent a whole afternoon wandering round trying to spend money and I brought 2 magazines and some hairclips and the car park was more expensive than them put together!!!
In the evening Ione, Beth and I went for Chinese and to see 'defiantly maybe' at the cinema - defiantly not worth the cinema price even at £3. It plodded along but defiantly didn't grab us.
Saturday was a very lazy and quite unproductive day but again lovely. I had an optician’s appointment, made a cake and walked the dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment