Sunday, 3 February 2008

France

I had a great time in France - and am home now

On the Thursday Liz and I went shopping and out for a french coffee (yuck) and a french pastry (very yummy) and then in the aftenoon i was banned for the house while liz had her french tutor.

Ben took me to Bordeaux and gave me a whistle stop tour of the town - we saw the town hall, catherderal, a huge great big fountin, I got to ride on a tram - that was the cool. and a great big mirror of water which was very cool, pictures wil follow as my camera broke and i had to use liz's while i was there.

On thursday night i babysat for Ben and Liz so they could go out for a well deserved meal and went to bed early as i wasn't feeling too well.


Then on friday i had to come home (Boo Hoo) - but it is nice to be home and see geraint and be in my own bed

No comments: