Friday, 6 June 2008
duvet days
Now we have a newly decorated bedroom, we decided we need some new curtains or a blind and some new bedding - i thought great - i get to go shopping and buy things we need and Geraint even said i could do all the choosing which makes it even better and how hard can it be..... Well its impossible - i have brought 6 different duvet sets and had at least 10 bits of fabric for curtains or blinds and can't find ones i like, that go with the colour of the walls, the colour of the carpet and go together. - its not fun anymore and I'm fed up - i never want to see another duvet set again. And now to top it all off geraint can't understand the dilemma and doesn't see why there is a problem because nearly all the things I've brought are fine. I just want some colour to brighten up a plain room - can that be too difficult!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hallo izzy, I've adopted a hedgehog! thanks for that!! the only thing is, it doesn't make jolly munching sounds like your sheep does..oh well
hope you're ok,and Geriant too
Post a Comment