Wednesday, 4 June 2008

DREAM A LITTLE DREAM.....

for the last few nights Geraint has had some really weird dreams, he has woken me up shouting and then the other night I apparently turned into a sheep (baaa) and i was attacking Thimble so he hit me in the face!! - At least i don't have any bruses. To say the least I really was not very impressed and he just rolled over and pretended to be asleep while i was all confused and trying to work out what was going on.

But now I have joined in.. and last night I started dreaming - and i was dreaming about electric blanket cardigans - What is all that about?!? but don't you think they would make a great invention... especially for people whose husbands won't let them put the heaintg on - the only thing is you wouldn't be able to move around with it cos it would have to be plugged in !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might have thought that a man who wears shorts from the end of March to October would be stingy with heating!!