Well i have been addicted to a programme for the last few weeks. - Brittan's got talent - my only coment is that only some people do and we have watched some hilarious acts, some awful acts and then some absolutely amazing performers over the last few weeks. i have been voting mad all week and am dreading our next phone bill
tonight was the final and I have eagerly awaited this all week and i have to say it was great.
10 finalists battled it out to the end for a change to perform in front of prince Charles at the variety show and I narrowed my favorites down to 5.
I wanted signature to win and they came close second, but George the winner, a boy from Manchester was fab too.
Now all i have to do is wait until the 13th June to go and see the live tour in Manchester - I'm soooooo excited, i can't wait!!! - yes i know i'm sad but i don't care!!!
1 comment:
I wanted Signature too!
Post a Comment