Saturday, 24 May 2008

10 thoughts i had

I like Helen have not long been up and therefore will do some of yesterdays thoughts ( i have so many more than 10 I'm not sure what to choose!)

1. I don't want to get out of bed - I've got a horrible day ahead
2. what shall i wear most of my clothes are too big and the ones that fit are dirty.
3. i have tooth ache, and really must find a dentist
4. why do i get referrals that are nothing too do with debt and that are really hard and i don't understand - that's not my job. I'm stressed
5. I wish i lived behind the forestry gates in delamere forest its SO pretty
6. I've lost my cash card
7. i love sitting in the hair dressers its actually quite relaxing.
8. Why did i think it was a good idea to decorate this weekend
9. why can we never decide the simple options before doing all the hard work
10. today wasn't that bad - i survived it but I'm glad I'm at the end.

No comments: