I have been clothes shopping today - my treat for getting to 2 stone.
but i didn't enjoy it as much as i thought i would as i kept thinking that i don't want to spend that much as i plan to loose more weight and its a waste of money so only brought a few essentials that were on the sale racks but the exciting thing is:
i'm no longer an XL but a L
I'm a 24 trousers rahter than a 26/28
I'm a 20 top rahter than a 24
and I won't tell you about the bra fitting but that was sort of good news too!!
I was very excited to try on lots of things and be able to go into shops that i don't usually go into - I could fit into a pair of jeans form asda and M & S and I brought clothes from Bon Mache, and asda and i haven't fitted into them in a while.
My dream is to be able to shop in NEXT - i always look longingly through their doors at thier lovely clothes (i've only ever brought some socks from there!!) but i will also have to come into money to do that too!!
5 comments:
You deserve it after all your hard work, and Next clothes won`t be that far off if your work so far is anything to go by.
Next clothes aren't all they look like. The prices put you off buying them. Though I have just bought a lovely summer dress from there (which doubles as a skirt)
Well done Izzy!!! super doober!!
just testing something
Got discount of 10% while shopping for clothes at Bealls Department Store, it made my shopping more enjoyable.
Post a Comment