Saturday, 10 May 2008

Going Potty

I had a great day yesterday and spent the day in our yard, cleaning out my pots and then planting new stuff, - they look great - even if i do say so myself.

its all summery and lovely looking - all thimble has to do now is leave them alone and i wish we didn't have to keep a motorbike in it - cos that spoils the look!

I made friends with 2 huge spiders , which we very scary but we decided to stay out of each others way and we were both happy. and I hopefully killed all the weavels that were living in a few pots by insecticiding them ( sorry that is not very green but i like my plants to have leaves ad flowers).

Ione phoned at one point and i was trying to explain these type of flowers that i wanted to plant and i wanted some advice whether it was too late to buy seeds so i started trying to explain what they were like as i couldn't remember their names ... 'they are flowers, they grow from seeds.....' - well that narrowed it down lots!! - i was trying to describe Sweet peas - but we got there in the end!

I had to have a bath to stop me aching but i hurt all over today as i did too much lifting and moving.

Happy Days

No comments: