Monday, 11 October 2010

Good news

well today is good news day for me.


I have a job - at Birmingham CAB. working 22.5 hours a week. I had an interview over a week ago and hadn't heard so assumed that i hadn't got it.  They phoned me at 9 am this morning to offer me the job.  To say i was surprised, shocked and could have been knocked over with a feather is an understatement but I'm quite pleased.  I wasn't overly fussed about going back ot the CAB but its a caseworker job and back to grass routes, - i love the debt advice and have been good at it, its still with lots of targets, but not the pressure of managing staff and juggling 20 million things at once and now i have the job i am quite looking forward to going back to work and doing something i know.   I start next Monday as long as they can get hold of both my references this week by phone.

Also i have been to the hospital today and my cyst has got no bigger in 3 months and hasn't changed and still isn't anything nasty so they are going to leave me alone for 6 more months and see what it does. 

happy days.

I've made a list of things i need/want to do before Monday - i think i better get on - its very long.

2 comments:

allotmentbore said...

Well done Izzy! Great news.

Maggie said...

Congrats, Izzy! Really pleased for you.