Well its been great over the last few days to see Ben, Liz and the Kids
I have had a great few days catching up with them and i have missed them loads
I went out to curshaws with Liz on Monday night and we said to the boys, who went off to play football, that we thought we would be home long before them, but no we sat chatting and put the world to rights and rolled home about 11 pm
Today i have had the Kids for the afternoon
We went to McDonald's for lunch and then to Queens park,
and back to ours for a DVD and ice cream
before going back to their grandparents house for card games and more fun.
I don't know who was more tired - them or me but i had a ball and really enjoyed our day.
Thanks Ben and Liz for letting me kidnap your kids and Josh Luke and Hannah you were great.
1 comment:
cute pics! U R a star as usual.
Post a Comment