i went to Ione's I was just in time to help make spoon puppets - great colourful creations - ( for pictures see ione's blog - I'm sure.) i nearly stuck my fingers together with superglue!
We had Bridget Jones Diary soundtrack on and the kids boogied and Ione and I sang.
Thanks for some fun, I had a great time.
The boys are full of tales and silliness which always manages to bring a smile. and in true Ione style we had a conversation about our puppets that went like this:
Arron: My puppet is a girl
A: Ben's Puppet is strange (a boy) because it has 2 noses
Beth; my puppet is a baby
A: My puppet is going to marry Issac's puppet
Issac: why would you want to marry my puppet - it eats its own bogeys and has food stuck in its Beard.
A: Ok I'll marry Beth's puppet
I: 2 girls can't get married
A:why?
I: You also can't cos its also a baby
How do they have such weird conversations I will never understand.
The other day talking to other little Friends the conversation went:
L: Are bed bugs real?
I: Yes
J: really?
I: Yes, Night night sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite.
L: What do you do if they bite you?
I: Bite them back.
L: How?
I: You hold one end in your hand and bite?
J: Would that be hard?
L: yuk
Once the littler Newalls went to nursery we went to Pizza hut. Yummy.
I'm looking forward to tonight - another chance to see Mama Mia with a bunch of ladies from church.
Happy days
No comments:
Post a Comment