Friday, 11 July 2008

We are the dancing Queeens

Ione and I and Beth, (Sam we missed you) went to see Mama Mia at the cinema and had a fab time on the back row dancing and singing along - what a fab film - defiantly my film of the year so far. Its full of joy and laughter and if I could make a film I would want it to be one like that as they seemed to have sooooooo much fun.

Its slightly risky at times but the music is fun and its full of colour and joy - defiantly worth a watch.

I'm sorry Beth if we embarrassed you. You will understand when you get older!

Pizza was also lovely even though they have changed the menu and put the prices up - it was good to have a chance to catch up and talk to Ione (thanks it was just what i needed)

1 comment:

allotmentbore said...

I had a great time. Thanks Izzy!