Wednesday, 23 April 2008

Death by Chocolate Cake

Today has been wedding cake day.

we (ione & I) have made 100 muffin sized cup cakes and covered them with chocolate icing and decorated them with various things -- they look great.



I was snet shopping at 9.30 to get the ingredients and then the production started.


We have mixed and cooked and mixed and iced and we had a great production line





The twins made it very interesting but were great and even helped out a bit. and beth was chief decorator.


But..... Ione and I are now sharttered i'nm covered in cake mix and chocolate (i wish i was a tidy cook), i think Ione is soon to have a nervous breakdown and I think if either of us see another chocolate cake it will be too soon but it was fun even if it was hard work






Our reward was pizza hut buffet for lunch - yummy. a well deserved treat!



I'm now off to finsh the fruit cake!! - more pictures later! or go see Iones blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic...they look lovely.