Saturday, 12 April 2008
I'm turning into a girl
I have always prided myself that I have never been one that is obsessed with how I look and my hair and mak-up and all things girlie and my friends have always laughed at me because I can get ready so quickly. I don't own a hair drier and wouldn't know what a styling product was. But suddenly I care. Since having my hair cut i'm trying to style it and now i've had high-lights and I'm even considering buying a hair dryer. Also this week i went to have my legs waxed ( which has been my one beuty treatment for years) and instead I find myself having a manicure and a pedicure - what is going on - I'm not sure I hlike this change!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hallo Izzy!! Good to read you!! So brill about the weight loss! fantastic, well done!!
enjoy the girle stuff! make the most of it anyway!!
Post a Comment