ione has started a trend - her problem with blogs is that people know stuff before you have told them
my problem is that i would just like to know who comes to my blog and reads it. - so if you want to please leave me a message or two to let me know who you are.
thanks for reading, i hope it is slightly entertaining
6 comments:
Hi, Izzy. I read it.
Hey, just realised it's Owen's wedding tomorrow. Have a lovely day.
I do too, but you knew that. :)
Reading with interest :)
Hi Izzy wizzy, I read your blog and love it :)
Hi Izzy, Annette here.Well i read it too and I really like getting to know you a little bit more through it seeing we hardly manage to see each other(@least recently) We've been meaning to have you and Geraint over for dinner/tea/lunch for the past month!!! Maybe next week! I'll be in touch on the phone. Love ya! XXX
Post a Comment