Geraint and I have just an evening out together.
We went to see 'Did You Hear About the Morgans?'
It defiantly wasn't the best film ever but it was OK and gave a few laughs. A married couple from the City, who are in the middle of splitting up, witness a murder and get put into witness protection in the middle of nowhere. They have a few trials such as being chased by a bear as well as the killer and eventually end up in a bull ring with the bull and the killer trying to get them but it all works out and they realsie they love one another again.
If your struggling with not being able to have kids and adoption - its probably not the best film to see ! - but hey never mind - but maybe I'm just a bit sensitive!
1 comment:
:( I thought about seeing that one, but decided against it. Glad you thought it was ok though. Looking forward to catching up properly x
Post a Comment