Thursday, 21 January 2010

Happy Days off

Today was a great day off.

I had a trip to Crewe - my 2nd in 2 weeks!!

I drove this week and managed the drive without getting streessed and actually thoguht tht driving is ok!

Today i had to clean our house - the boring bit, we have decded to lower the price to hope it sells soon.

and then I had an early birthday lunch with Ione, Sam and maggie.

We had a great time of chatting and a chance to pray for each other. I really miss these 3 special friends.

It was great to catch up and talk about weird and random things that you can only talk to friends about including first boyfriends and films like dirty dancing that we were mad about as young people. I had a teddy cake and 4 candles - thanks masie (sam's 3 year old) for choosing the cool cake

I however am glad that i am the only only out of the 4 of us that does not have teenage children to worry about and try to bring up in a godly way - you are all doing a great job in your own special ways - keep going!

What was weird but good was to talk about Dudley and church and to refer to it as home and our church and where we live - it really is starting to feel like home with us settling into life and church but its also great to have great friends even if you have to travel to see them.

Tonight i headed home for a great chilli made by geraint and a cinima trip to see sherlock holmes to cheer geriant up after being left home alone all day. - i really wasn't that impressed by the film (geraint was - a bit too much violence and killing forme) but still cool to go out with my lovely husband.

No comments: