Saturday, 9 January 2010

whose responsible for the gas shortages? and good days off!

I have had a very productive day off and had a lovely day, we did loads of jobs - we had a big clean up and did a few jobs, had tea out, pudding from the supermarket and just finished watching a film - a good day all round except for our gas. - I think we are solely responsible for the shortage of gas - i can't get over how much we have used.

I have worked out that our house has guzzled more than £216 of gas in 2 1/2 months. The house is freezing cold and leaks heat everywhere - and after the heating being on all day the thermometer only just registers 13 degrees - which is an improvement on most of the day ( its been between 8 - 10 degrees) but still on the cold side.

We have brought thermal curtains and its still cold but slightly improved. please bring on the summer or preferably our house selling so i can buy one here and move out!

we buy our gas before we use it and i can't believe how quick it goes. you really notice more how much is going.

I was naughty and broke our rule - i started looking at houses on the Internet and found 2 that i like the look of - i just want ours to sell.

No comments: