The accommodation was a bit naff – not one to be recommended. But we managed. It was very small with 2 bedrooms and a kitchen diner and lounge in one. It was meant to sleep 6 but the 3 of us struggled to manage. Sardines come to mind if you had any more.
We spent some time at the beech or near the beach. The first day we went and watched the surfers and they were like little black dots in the sea. They have so much skill – I know I would never be able to do it.

We found a place called trebarwith strand – it is the most beautiful place I have ever seen – defiantly one to avoid at the height of the season as it is tiny with a single car road for getting in and out of it, but very very beautiful with just a coffee shop, a pub and 2 other shops – a convenience store and a gift shop. The rocks were great to climb on and the views amazing – I’m afraid I didn’t even try to get pictures as I would have failed to capture its beauty. So I have borrowed some from the north shore gallery and by Helen Dixon – a very talented photographer –


I walked into the shop and just went ‘oh wow’ at some of the pictures – I was tempted to buy the lot but sadly had to leave them all in the shop.
Please visit the websire http://www.northshoregallery.co.uk/ i'm sorry ofr borrowing the pictures.
I would move there and open a b & b and coffee shop with home made cakes, if I could and walk the dogs on the beech every day– but the house prices are over £500,000 so I chose to live in Crewe a little bit longer!!
We also managed to visit St. Ives and the beautiful harbour. It was lovely to watch the sea come in and all the little boats. We had a great meal out here with stunning views form the restaurant and yummy fish too.
We also managed to visit St. Ives and the beautiful harbour. It was lovely to watch the sea come in and all the little boats. We had a great meal out here with stunning views form the restaurant and yummy fish too.

(this is one i took)
No comments:
Post a Comment