has been manic as ever. I sometimes wonder what the point is of going on holiday, because you have to work extra hard at work to be ready to take some time off and then extra hard when you get back to catch up on all the things that have been left for you while you are away.
this week has been no different and its been made harder cos i have a horrid cold and a really sore throat.
it has been made better though by good friends.
on Monday night i sat on the phone and talked to Helen, and put the worlds to right.
Tuesday night i talked to Marie who i haven't talked to forages and it was so good to catch up - sh3e was meant to be coming to see me this weekend with another friend Jo - but plans didn't work and they have had to postpone the trip. but it was good to at least talk on the phone.
Wednesday I went to coffee with a friend and give them a listening ear and in the afternoon geraint and i went for a lovely walk and tried to put our world to right.
Wednesday night i have not laughed so much in ages - 3 lovely girlie's met to watch a DVD and eat chocolate but forgot the DVD which 2 of us own and we thought SAM owned too.
Thursday night i caught up with Liz on the phone.
and Friday night i went to Sam's again to babysit and chat with her.
I love friends and i defiantly could not survive without any of them - thanks for making it a good week.
3 comments:
It was fun! Hope you`re feeling better.
you i'm having a relaxing day doing jobs - if that can be relaxing!!
how you feeling after work? i forgot it was food festival this weekend
Yeh I`m fine. I had the twins this morning while Dave took Beth to football and then I had a sleep this afternoon.
See you tomorrow.
Post a Comment