Sunday, 28 September 2008

Taken

Last night Geraint and I thought it would be good to go to the cinema, we didn't really know what was on so we turned up, read the reviews on the wall and picked a film based on the showing times and what it said on the tiny little review. - I would suggest that this is defiantly not the way to choose a film. We went and saw Taken - Geraint then said - 'this is the film we saw a trailer for last time and you said you never wanted to see it ever.'

Great I thought. to say the film was scary and gruesome is an understatement - geraint has not knuckles or finger left because i have squeezed them off.

the film was all about a girl kidnapped for the slave trade and her father finding her. there is lots of blood, guts and fighting. The film was very clever and well made but defiantly not one to watch if you are a tiny bit weary of thrillers.

i would also like to say that film reviews should say how scary and gruesome thing are.

No comments: