Monday, 22 September 2008

There is an explanation

Last week when my passport was lost forever and it seemed like the end of the world, I beleved that it was all for a reason, maybe Edna would erupt or the plane would crash or we would save someones life while in cornwall, But there was nothing quite as dramatic – thanfully for everyone else in itally and cornwall, but as equally important.

We got home on Saturday evening and as usual I was excited to open all our post. In one envelope were the church school keys and on the phone a message about opening up the school on Sunday.

We had arranged a swap with John for what we thought was next week nad he thought was this week.

Had we gone to sicilly we would have been on the plane when the school needed to be opened and nobody would have been able to go to church on the Sunday morning.

God always does have a plan and I’m excited now, as in 7 weeks time I will be in sicilly and am looking forward to another holiday and hopefully some warmth – or at least some warmer weather form England at that time.

No comments: